Friday, March 19, 2010

Only ME!



To my surprise I woke up yesterday, pulled back the blinds and there it was. I have a port-a-potty directly behind my back deck. I couldn't believe construction had put it right there. Is this what it means to truly live in WV? I know I am probably the envy of the neighborhood, but I would much rather keep my buckeye status and them move it 5 feet to the left.

It was such a nice day yesterday. I ended up taking the girls a walk. London fell asleep and Armani pointed out every squirrel she could spot. I had a dermatologist appointment yesterday. I ended up getting a chemical peel. I guess I have "abnormal skin cells on my arm and the bridge of my nose. The chemical peel will help get rid of these cells and allow new normal ones grow. I love chemical peels anyways so I was happy when the dermatologist recommended it! I used to get them and facials all the time before kids. I also elected to get some Botox to be proactive with aging. Since I quit tanning when a long time ago, I have been super careful about preventing wrinkles and lines. Even though I elected for Botox, I am unable to get it until the 13 of April. I guess they need 3 patients that want it, since a vile of it only lasts 2 weeks. Imagine that, 3 people in WV wanting Botox. :) Once I got home, Eric, I and the girls went out to eat then took a ride to end a beautiful day and to try to spot a house for rent with a yard for the remainder of our time in Morgantown. I took a picture of our landlord's new house. From the picture you can see the massive 3 car garage. The house is huge and sits on the lake. No matter how beautiful his house is, I am sure he doesn't have a port-a-potty in his backyard! haha London had a great time on the ride. She gets so excited when she is riding in the car and hears music.

Today I took both of the girls shopping in hopes I could find some clothes. After being pregnant for 2 years, I need a whole new wardrobe. Shopping with them is a challenge. They really don't have the patience for me to look so of course I got nothing for myself. I did manage to pick up some super cute clothes at the GAP for Armani. They were having a huge sell! We were in the line paying for everything. The cashier was super slow so there was at least 6 people in the line behind me. Of course my kids kept everyone entertained. When we left, Armani yelled out, BYE BYE! and waved. Everyone was waving and telling them goodbye. :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment