Here it is. My first official blog. I thought this would be a more informative way of giving family a sneak peak into our crazy day to day activities with the kids since we live so far away. Also it will serve as my own little personal journal.
The kids are for now both down for naps. Considering my ankle is swollen, I am taking this much needed time to keep my foot propped up. It is a gloomy day outside, although I really don't mind. If it were sunny, I would feel guilty about laying on the couch. London had a really long night. She was up most of the night. I think she was teething. I really don't mind waking up with her. As much as I would love to sleep and lay in bed, it really doesn't bother me waking up with her. I have realized with Armani, time flies and there are very few times in their lifetime they will need me. I find peace within waking up with them as a little bonding/one-on-one time. It was a little challenging, though, last night trying to get out of bed with/out my gel cast for my ankle. But like all things it will heal.
We noticed yesterday London cut her second tooth. Another bottom one. Not bad, 2 teeth at 6 months. Armani was 9 months before she cut her first teeth. London is ready to start crawling. She loves watching Armani and playing with her. I know she is excited to physically keep up with her big sissy. Armani is funny. It took 20 minutes to get downstairs this morning. Not because of my ankle, because she was pointing to everything and asking "What that?" . She is really starting to talk. Yesterday I had her saying "apple" and when she sees London she runs over to her and says "Hi Sissy". At times she is hard to understand because she has such a little voice. Since the weather has started clearing up, I have really seen a transformation in Armani. From a little baby to a little girl. She is really starting to grow up. It is sad, but she really is a delight. I have never seen a happier more positive person than her. She loves to laugh and smile and make other people laugh and smile. Every day with London and Armani is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment